7 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Visit the turquoise waterfalls and pools at Krka National Park is tricky without hiring a car. With this round-trip day transfer, explore the park easily and independently. Travel comfortably from Zadar in a minivan equipped with WiFi that allows you to stay connected. Enjoy time to swim and explore the park on your own schedule. After Krka, stop in the historic city of Sibenik.
- Explore Krka National Park on your own schedule
- Travel comfortably in a WiFi-equipped minivan
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from your hotel, port, or airport
- Stroll through the historic city of Sibenik
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel/Accommodation/Airport/Port Pick/Drop off
Round trip private transfer with a super friendly driver to Krka National Park and Sibenik
All taxes, fees and charges associated with the transfer
Food and drinks
Park Entrance fees
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can pick up guests from any location in Zadar. This includes hotels, apartments, marinas, cruise ship ports.
- Zadar Airport, Zadar Croatia
- ZADAR, 23000, Zadar, Croatia
1/1/2022 - 12/31/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||06:00 AM - 09:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This is a private tour so we have the ability to be extremely flexible and structure the day in any way you like.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Octopus Transfers
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during National Park Krka Private Return Day Transfer by Minivan?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during National Park Krka Private Return Day Transfer by Minivan?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during National Park Krka Private Return Day Transfer by Minivan?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
National Park Krka Private Return Day Transfer by Minivan
7 to 8 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursNature and WildlifePorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingZadarShore Excursions - DalmatiaBus Tours - DalmatiaNature and Wildlife - DalmatiaPorts of Call Tours - DalmatiaFull-day Tours - DalmatiaShore Excursions - ŠibenikBus Tours - ŠibenikNature and Wildlife - ŠibenikPorts of Call Tours - ŠibenikFull-day Tours - ŠibenikShore Excursions - Plitvice Lakes National ParkBus Tours - Plitvice Lakes National ParkNature and Wildlife - Plitvice Lakes National ParkPorts of Call Tours - Plitvice Lakes National ParkFull-day Tours - Plitvice Lakes National ParkCategory