7 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
WiFi on board
Entrance fee to the National park (from 80.00 to 300.00hrk depending on the month of visit)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel/accommodation in Zadar (NOTE: some hotels/accommodations are in a pedestrian area so pick up will be organized at closest possible location)
- Zadar Airport, Zadar Croatia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Limitless Balkan
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Zadar to Zagreb via Plitvice Lakes - Private transfer with a stop in Plitvice?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Zadar to Zagreb via Plitvice Lakes - Private transfer with a stop in Plitvice?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Zadar to Zagreb via Plitvice Lakes - Private transfer with a stop in Plitvice?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Zadar to Zagreb via Plitvice Lakes - Private transfer with a stop in Plitvice
7 to 10 hours
3 hours 20 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursNature and WildlifePorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingZadarShore Excursions - DalmatiaBus Tours - DalmatiaNature and Wildlife - DalmatiaPorts of Call Tours - DalmatiaFull-day Tours - DalmatiaShore Excursions - ŠibenikBus Tours - ŠibenikNature and Wildlife - ŠibenikPorts of Call Tours - ŠibenikFull-day Tours - ŠibenikShore Excursions - Plitvice Lakes National ParkBus Tours - Plitvice Lakes National ParkNature and Wildlife - Plitvice Lakes National ParkPorts of Call Tours - Plitvice Lakes National ParkFull-day Tours - Plitvice Lakes National ParkCategory