4 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover the beautiful Zadar Archipelago and spend a few hours relaxing in Sakarun Lagoon during this half-day excursion. Leave from Zadar and pass by stunning landscapes to reach the lagoon where you can swim, snorkel, and soak up the sun. Enjoy complimentary use of the snorkeling equipment as well as snacks and light refreshments included in your tour.
- Take a half-day tour from Zadar to Sakarun Lagoon
- Swim, snorkel, and relax on the white-sand beach
- Admire the beautiful Croatian landscapes while you sail
- Snacks, non-alcoholic drinks, and snorkel equipment included
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Experienced & Local Skipper / Guide
Fuel & Boat Costs
Entrance Fees & Local Tax - 25 € / Person - Payable in Cash at the Check-In
Departure & Return
Obala kneza Trpimira 2 , Obala kneza Trpimira 2, 23000, Zadar, CroatiaThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Children up to age of 3 are strongly advised to share a seat with their parent/guardian
- We don’t recommend going to our tour to small children without parental guidance, disabled people, people with heart conditions and pregnant women
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late arrival or non-arrival
- Dress code is casual: swimming suit, light summer clothes, walking shoes, towel
- We advise to bring local currency cash for excluded expenses: food and drinks on location, souvenirs...
- A maximum of 12 people per booking
- A current valid passport/ID/driver's license is required on the day of travel
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Zadar Archipelago
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during SAKARUN BEACH & SUNKEN SHIP SNORKELING, Small Groups - max 12ppl, All-Inclusive?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during SAKARUN BEACH & SUNKEN SHIP SNORKELING, Small Groups - max 12ppl, All-Inclusive?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Only minus is, that the time at the beach is limited to 2 hours, because it takes almost an hour to get there by boat." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
SAKARUN BEACH & SUNKEN SHIP SNORKELING, Small Groups - max 12ppl, All-Inclusive
4 hours 30 minutes
9 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
9 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsWater ToursPorts of Call ToursJet BoatingHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingZadarShore Excursions - DalmatiaWater Tours - DalmatiaPorts of Call Tours - DalmatiaJet Boating - DalmatiaHalf-day Tours - DalmatiaShore Excursions - ŠibenikWater Tours - ŠibenikPorts of Call Tours - ŠibenikJet Boating - ŠibenikHalf-day Tours - ŠibenikShore Excursions - Plitvice Lakes National ParkWater Tours - Plitvice Lakes National ParkPorts of Call Tours - Plitvice Lakes National ParkJet Boating - Plitvice Lakes National ParkHalf-day Tours - Plitvice Lakes National ParkCategory