- See more of Zagreb in less time when you explore the city by bike
- Visit the scenic Upper Town, bike through the lovely Lower Town, and more
- Learn more about Zagreb’s history from your guide’s commentary
- Bicycles and helmets are provided for your convenience
Departure & Return
Zagreb Bike tours @ Blue Bike, inside the courtyard, Trg bana Josipa Jelačića 15, inside the courtyard (walk through the doorway, and you will see our place to the right!)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Blue Bike Zagreb city tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Bikes were in excellent condition and very suitable for this type of tour." See review