- Day trip to Ljubljana and Bled from Zagreb
- Visit Slovenia's capital city, Ljubljana, and admire its architecture
- See the Triple Bridge on the Ljubljanica River
- Head to the Julian Alps to see the 11th-century Bled Castle and Lake Bled
- Go on a boat ride in Bled (own expense)
- Get free time to explore both Ljubljana and Bled on your own
- Hotel pickup and drop-off are included
Departure & Return
You can wait in front of the meteorological pole.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 20 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Once you reach Ljubljana, which is Slovenia’s capital city, your guide takes you through the old city center. Admire the architecture of old buildings in Baroque and Art Nouveau styles. See where locals buy food, and stop by the Ljubljanica River to see the Triple Bridge. Afterward, your guide gives you some time to journey through the city on your own. Now is also a great time to grab lunch (own expense).
Your next stop on this tour is Bled, a resort town in the foothills of the Julian Alps. Here your guide takes you to Lake Bled and the 11th-century Bled Castle. Please note the boat ride and entrance to the castle are not included in the tour price. Then, your guide sets you off on your own for some free time to go where you please in Bled.
Your tour ends with a drive back to your hotel in Zagreb.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- To reach Slovenia we will have to cross the border. Bring your documents with you.
- *Slovenia is inside of the Schengen Area so make sure that you have a visa or that you are a citizen of a country that is on the list of Visa-free regime
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Roundabout Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "The boat ride to the island is not cheap but definitely worth the experience." See review
- "It is about 50/50 car and outside of car but well worth the venture into Slovenia." See review
- "This tour is great for those who are strapped for time and want to experience as much of Slovenia as they can in one day." See review