- Private tour of the Plitvice Lakes from Zagreb
- Enjoy the freedom to plan your tour to hit the highlights of most interest
- Visit pretty Croatian towns and villages such as Rastoke and Karlovac with your private guide
- Discover top local attractions like the 18th-century Turanj fortress
- Explore the Plitvice Lakes National Park by boat and train
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off at your centrally located Kiev hotel
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- A minimum of two people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Entrance ticket to Plitvice Lakes is NOT included in the price of the tour. We will purchase the entrance ticket for you in advance , you will pay for it directly to our tour guide on departure day according to the pricelist below.
- Adults: 80 HRK (January,February and March) 160 HRK (April, May and October) / 250 HRK (June, July, August and September) Student*: 100 HRK (April, May and October) / 200 HRK (June, July, August and September) Children 7-17 years: 45 HRK (April, May and October) / 100 HRK (June, July, August and September) Children 0-6 years: Free of charge * Students must obtain and present their valid student ID card on the tour and in the park, otherwise will need to pay an adult price. ** Payment method: cash HRK, please prepare the exact amount
- IMPORTANT-if you book last minute, less then 24 hours before departure please make sure you purchased the entrance ticket online for the National park because we can not guarantee for availability.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Zico Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff