2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Take in the highlights of the Croatian capital on a 2-hour walking tour and enjoy the undivided attention of a private guide. Ride the funicular between the Upper and Lower Towns; visit Floral Square, Zagreb Cathedral, and the Stone Gate; soak up the atmosphere at Dolac Market; and explore the museum quarter of Gradec.
- 2-hour private Zagreb walking tour
- Explore the Upper and Lower Towns, and the museum district of Gradec
- See Zagreb landmarks including St Mark’s Church, Zagreb Cathedral, and the Mimara Museum
- Browse the stalls at Dolac Market and stroll around Zrinjevac Park
- Ideal tour for first-time visitors to Zagreb or those short on time
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Private tour ensures a personalized experience and the undivided attention of your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks, unless specified
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Kaptol ul. 5, 10000, Zagreb, Croatia
In front of Zagreb´s Cathedral
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Zico Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during 2-Hour Private Walking Tour of Zagreb?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during 2-Hour Private Walking Tour of Zagreb?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2-Hour Private Walking Tour of Zagreb?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
2-Hour Private Walking Tour of Zagreb
1 hour 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursCity ToursWalking ToursMarketsWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingZagrebFood Tours - Plitvice Lakes National ParkCity Tours - Plitvice Lakes National ParkWalking Tours - Plitvice Lakes National ParkMarkets - Plitvice Lakes National ParkFood Tours - LjubljanaCity Tours - LjubljanaWalking Tours - LjubljanaMarkets - LjubljanaFood Tours - GrazCity Tours - GrazWalking Tours - GrazMarkets - GrazCategory
Samobor Tours & TicketsMirogoj Cemetery Tours & TicketsZagreb Museum of Contemporary Art (Muzej Suvremene Umjetnosti) Tours & TicketsZagreb 360 Observation Deck (Zagreb Eye) Tours & TicketsSt. Mark's Church (Crkva Svetog Marka) Tours & TicketsKing Tomislav Square (Trg Kralja Tomislava) Tours & TicketsStrossmayer Promenade (Strossmayerovo Setaliste) Tours & TicketsMuseum of Illusions Tours & TicketsZrinjevac Park (Nikola Subic Zrinski Square) Tours & TicketsMedvedgrad Castle Tours & TicketsCroatian Museum of Naive Art (Hrvatski Muzej Naivne Umjetnosti) Tours & TicketsCroatian National Theatre (HNK Zagreb) Tours & TicketsMuseum of Broken Relationships (Muzej Prekinutih Veza) Tours & TicketsLotrscak Tower Tours & TicketsZagreb Botanical Garden Tours & TicketsBundek City Park (Gradski Park Bundek) Tours & TicketsBan Jelacic Square (Trg Bana Jelacica) Tours & TicketsArt Pavilion Tours & TicketsMount Medvednica (Sljeme) Tours & Tickets