10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Cross the border and take in the highlights of Slovenia on this full-day tour from Zagreb. Travel in the comfort of a private vehicle and enjoy the undivided attention of your guide as you stop at the lake resort of Bled, venture underground to explore Postojna Cave, and visit the capital, Ljubljana. In Ljubljana, enjoy a guided tour of the historic center, ride the funicular to Ljubljana Castle, and tuck into lunch (own expense) at a traditional Slovenian restaurant.
- Magnificent views and photo opportunities at Lake Bled
- Guided tour of Ljubljana’s historic center and medieval castle
- Private tour: spend longer at the sights that interest you most
- Convenient hotel pickup and round-trip transport from Zagreb
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks, unless specified
Postojna cave entrance ticktes 25€
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Zico Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during The Best of Slovenia, Bled lake, Postojna cave and Ljubljana?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during The Best of Slovenia, Bled lake, Postojna cave and Ljubljana?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "You must try the cream cake while at the castle." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
The Best of Slovenia, Bled lake, Postojna cave and Ljubljana
5 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingZagrebBus Tours - Plitvice Lakes National ParkHistorical Tours - Plitvice Lakes National ParkFull-day Tours - Plitvice Lakes National ParkBus Tours - LjubljanaHistorical Tours - LjubljanaFull-day Tours - LjubljanaBus Tours - GrazHistorical Tours - GrazFull-day Tours - GrazCategory
Zagreb Museum of Contemporary Art (Muzej Suvremene Umjetnosti)Medvedgrad CastleMount Medvednica (Sljeme)Croatian National Theatre (HNK Zagreb)Art PavilionBundek City Park (Gradski Park Bundek)Museum of IllusionsSt. Mark's Church (Crkva Svetog Marka)Zagreb 360 Observation Deck (Zagreb Eye)Mirogoj CemeteryBan Jelacic Square (Trg Bana Jelacica) Strossmayer Promenade (Strossmayerovo Setaliste)Croatian Museum of Naive Art (Hrvatski Muzej Naivne Umjetnosti)Lotrscak TowerKing Tomislav Square (Trg Kralja Tomislava)Museum of Broken Relationships (Muzej Prekinutih Veza)Zrinjevac Park (Nikola Subic Zrinski Square)Zagreb Botanical GardenSamobor