- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Visit key sites and streets with a local guide
- Admission to the Museum of Broken Relationships
- Instant Confirmation
Departure & Return
A tour guide will wait for you by the 'Josip Jelacic on a horse' statue, holding a sign 'Zagreb Walking Tour'.
What To Expect
Hear stories about Zagreb’s fascinating history as you make your way from the square to Lotrscak Tower, a fortification that helped protect the Gradec town since the 13th century, then see Croatian art at the Klovicevi Dvori Gallery. Join a bustling crowd to walk the Strossmayer Promenade, and explore the “Stone Gate,” a city entrance that’s been transformed into a shrine to the Virgin Mary.
Continue down “Bloody Bridge” street, learning about the years of conflict that earned the narrow back road its nickname, and make your way back to Ban Jelačić Square to finish the tour. From there, you can make your own way to the Museum of Broken Relationships, where a collection of personal mementoes, letters, and artifacts tell the stories of troubled love affairs and family relationships.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Elite Travel Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms