- Food expert guide fills you in on Croatia's culinary traditions
- Explore the local farmers market
- Take a cooking class to learn how to make a traditional Croatian midday meal
- Visit a boutique winery for tastings and snacks
Departure & Return
Go to Tourist Information Center, there is big city map in front of the office. Address: Trg bana Josipa Jelacica 11, Zagreb
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour is available year-round (with the exception of Sundays and national holidays)
- Please make sure you are wearing comfortable walking shoes
- Dietary Issues: We'll try to help your dietary issues, but due to local food customs, we cannot guarantee that this will be always possible. Options for vegetarians, guests with allergies and religious dietary restrictions may be limited!
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Zagreb Gourmet Experience, vl. Karmela Karlovic
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff