- Enjoy private, fully-customizable, walking tour of Zaragoza
- Visit Zaragoza highlights like Old Town and Santa Maria Magdalena Church
- See the city's modern side at the Zaragoza Bridge Pavilion
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to our own preferences
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
What To Expect
Among the potential sights you might choose to include in your Zaragoza wanderings are the city’s Old Town, Santa Maria Magdalena Church, the Puente de Piedra bridge, the modernist Zaragoza Bridge Pavilion, Cathedral-Basilica of Our Lady of the Pillar, along with a wide range of notable city blocks.
You’ll finish back at your original starting point or a location of your choosing.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If your hotel is in the city center, please include this information at the time of booking in special requirements
- If you have any special requirements, please include it in the checkout process. If it cannot be done, you will be contacted by the supplier
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tour Travel & More
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms