Explore our promoted experiences
- See the city on foot, by boat and from a mountaintop in just one day
- Save money in Switzerland with a 3-in-1 package
- A small-group tour ensures a more intimate experience
- Avoid hidden costs with admission and transport included in the price
Departure & Return
DEPARTURE: Daily at 10:00 from the front side of Swiss National Museum (LANDESMUSEUM) located 2 minutes away from Zurich Main Station (Zurich HB). The guide is meeting the guests next to the vertical panel "LANDESMUSEUM - MUSEE NATIONAL". To get there take any of the the trams Nr. 4, 11, 13, 14, 17 (direction Zurich HB) and get off at the BAHNHOFQUAI/ZURICH HB stop. To reach the meeting point walk 2 minutes to the front side of the Museum.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY WOW ZURICH TOURS
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "He was very knowledgeable, made the tour enjoyable, followed a pace that was convenient for all, and we would recommend you try to get David as your guide." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews