Explore our promoted experiences
- Day trip to the Black Forest and Rhine Falls from Zurich
- See two countries in one day: Germany and Switzerland
- Learn how German cuckoo clocks are made at the Drubba watch showroom in Titisee-Neustadt
- Stroll around Lake Titisee in the Black Forest and try the region’s Black Forest Gateau, if you wish
- Enjoy free time at Rhine Falls to take photos and admire the scenery
Departure & Return
Bus Terminal Sihlquai is located 200 meters behind Zurich HB (central station). IMPORTANT: When using GPS - please type in ‘Limmatstrasse 5, 8005 Zürich’. You can find our Gray Line check-in booth right at the first parking lot.
What To Expect
Your guide makes a stop in town to visit to the prestigious Drubba clockmaker. Step inside the shop and learn about the traditional art of producing cuckoo clocks, the area’s renowned export.
During your free time, explore the town independently. Stroll at your leisure around Lake Titisee or take an optional boat ride. Perhaps head to a cafe to taste the region’s signature chocolate and cherry cake, Black Forest Gateau—aka Schwarzwälder Kirschtorte. (Activities and food are your own expense.)
When it’s time, meet up with your guide and re-board the coach for the drive south back toward Switzerland. Journey through the spruce forests of Lenzkirch until you reach the Upper Rhine region. Before returning to Zurich, disembark at the impressive Rhine Falls to watch the waters of the Rhine River crashing down a 75-foot (23-meter) drop. During a break here, stroll around admiring the scenery and posing for photos.
Your tour concludes with drop-off at the starting point in the evening.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid PASSPORT is REQUIRED on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hans Meier Tourist AG - Gray Line Zurich
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "The boatride at Rhine Falls is also cash-only and is definitely worth it for the photo opp and the chance to be outdoors on the water." See review
- "as far as black forest goes, if one is really interested in buying a cukoo clock, which by itself is a master piece, one must go there." See review
- "Definitely choose the boat ride at Rhine Falls, waterfall is breath taking." See review