Explore our promoted experiences
- Culinary tour from Zurich, with Swiss cheese fondue dinner
- Visit the Lindt Home of Chocolate and marvel at the world's highest free-standing chocolate fountain
- Take a cable car ride over the Albis mountain chain
- Soak up amazing views of Zurich and the lakeshore from your vantage point on the hillside
- Sit down to a 4-course dinner plus appetizer at a restaurant, with mulled wine in winter or white wine in summer
- Enjoy a delicious creamy cheese fondue — a traditional Swiss favorite
- Tour includes round-trip travel from Zurich
Departure & Return
The official departure point for all tours departing from Zürich is the Sihlquai Coach Parking, close to Zürich’s main train station. Please check in at least 15 minutes prior to tour start at the white ticket office marked with “Best of Switzerland Tours” or “City Tours & Excursions”.
What To Expect
Pass Zurich’s business district and arrive at Kilchberg, a charming town located on the banks of Lake Zurich and home of the headquarters of the world-famous chocolate factory Lindt & Sprüngli. Disembark to enter the newly opened Lindt Home of Chocolate. Marvel at the world’s highest free-standing chocolate fountain and purchase delectable souvenirs in the world’s largest Lindt Chocolate Shop.
Travel onward to Adliswill to climb aboard a cable car traveling 2,630 feet (800 meters) up to Felsenegg, a vertiginous vantage point cradled by the Albis mountain range. Take a short hike through the dense forest and then settle into the terrace of a gourmet restaurant.
Sip an aromatic glass of Glühwein (spicy mulled wine) in winter or a crisp glass of white wine in summer and watch the sunset over Lake Zurich.
Feast on a traditional banquet of crisp salad, Swiss cheese fondue and homemade chocolate cake and then return to your minivan. Relax during the journey back to Zurich, where the tour concludes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Solid shoes recommended
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat; Infant meals not included
- Please note: Only access to the outlet store at the Lindt Home of Chocolate is included; there is no option to see the factory itself
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Best of Switzerland Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.