- Take a half-day excursion to explore Old Town Zurich and its surroundings
- See landmarks like Lindenhof, Paradeplatz, and St. Peter’s Church
- Hike to Uetliberg Mountain and admire views of the city and the Swiss Alps
- Enjoy a personalized experience with a small group of 10 guests or less
Departure & Return
Departure time: 10:00 AM front side of the Swiss National Museum located 2 minutes away from Zurich Main Station (Zurich HB). The guide is meeting the guests next to the vertical panel "LANDESMUSEUM - MUSEE NATIONAL - MUSEO NAZIONALE". Local Trams Nr: 4, 6, 11, 13, 14, to the station Bahnhofquai/HB
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund;
- Please dress appropriately and make sure you'll wear comfortable shoes for hiking;
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair;
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY WOW ZURICH TOURS
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience