- Tour of Zurich on the Zürich Reinvented Trolley Experience
- Travel through parts of pretty Zurich Old Town to see Munster Square
- Admire hillside villas on the Zurichberg and stunning Alpine peaks from the lakeside
- A most comprehensive city tour with audio-guided commentary in 11 languages
Departure & Return
Sihlquai Bus Terminal is located 200 meters behind Zurich-HB (central station). Just opposite street Starbucks Coffee Shop (Limmatstrasse 5, 8005 Zurich) you will find on the first parking lot a little blue Trailer which serves as our Sales Kiosk 'Daily Excursions' - 'Gray Line' - 'Booking Here.
What To Expect
Cruise past popular attractions like the sophisticated shopping district of Bahnhofstrasse, a place considered one of the world’s best shopping areas, and the architecturally rich university district. Admire from the outside the Church of Our Lady (Fraumunster); enjoy the pretty buildings of Limmatquai; and admire the exterior of some of the world’s finest museums.
Capture photographs of the charming Old Town as you travel towards opulent hillside villas backed by the sky-piercing summits of the Alpine mountains. Enjoy a moment of tranquility beside the glittering Lake Zurich and then return to your original departure point, where the tour concludes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Confirmation for this product will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- no health restrictions.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hans Meier Tourist
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms