- Learn about the Zurich food scene as you enjoy samples
- Walk through Zurich West to soak up the area’s hip atmosphere
- Find out how a once-industrial zone got new life
- Convenient meet-up stop at an easy-to-reach tram stop
Departure & Return
At the tram stop Toni Areal (from the main station you can take the tram No.4 direction Altstetten)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Will be operated by a multi-lingual guide (German & English)
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for travelers with allergies
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Zurich Tourism
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience